Latest Unit Sold: #02-04 on 25-Jul-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 01-06-2023: Book an Appointment to view Grange 1866 Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Grange 1866 Balance Units Chart updated
- 20-02-2022: Check Out Grange 1866 Floor Plan
- 23-03-2021: Grange 1866 E-Brochure updated !
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: Check Out Grange 1866 Floor Plan
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 05-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 28-06-2020: Check Out Grange 1866 Elevation Chart
- 08-06-2020: Find out about Grange 1866 Location Map
- 25-05-2020: Check Out Grange 1866 Price List
- 02-05-2020: Read about Grange 1866 Developer
- 29-04-2020: Check Out Grange 1866 Project Fly-through Video
- 16-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 16-12-2019: Read New Private Home Sales Rebounded In November Amid Supply Glut : URA Data
- 21-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 21-10-2019: View the Gallery of Grange 1866
- 10-10-2019: Read about Central Region URA Master Plan
Grange 1866 Developer
Heeton Group is a Singapore-based public listed real estate conglomerate. The Group focus on residential, commercial and hotel development, both locally and internationally. The Group also presence in oversea country such as Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, and United Kingdom. Heeton Group completed projects in Singapore include Highpark Residences, Park Colonial and Sky Green.
Grange 1866 Location
Grange 1866 is located along Grangre Road, prime district 10 in Central Region. The development is within walking distance to Orchard Road, it is also within walkable distance to four MRT Stations, namely Orchard MRT and Somerset MRT and also the upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT and Great World MRT. Grange 1866 is also easy accessible via Central Expressway (CTE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Grange 1866.
Grange 1866 ShowFlat
Kindly Book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 6189 before making your way down to view Grange 1866 Show Flat as we may be closed at certain days/time. Current viewing is by appointment only.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Grange 1866 are on a first come first serve basis.
Grange 1866 is a 60 exclusive private freehold residential units located along Grange Road, in Singapore Prime District 10. Grange 1866 has single block of 16-storey building with a land size of 20,326 square feet. The project comprises of 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom type targeted for individual or smaller families. Expected TOP by 31 December 2025 and Legal Completion by 31 December 2028.
The strategic location of Grange 1866 give best conveniency to its future residents. With walking distance to Orchard Road and minutes of drive to Marina Bay, future residents will be pamper with all the shopping and dining option available. Business District (CBD), Marina Bay Financial Centre, and Raffles Place are all within close proximity to Grange 1866 to fulfil all the business needs.
Prestige education within close proximity from Grange 1866 including Chatsworth International School, ISS International School, Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, River Valley Primary School, and Alexandra Primary School. Singapore Botanic Gardens and Fort Canning Park are also within close distance to Grange 1866 for weekend getaway and outdoor activities.
Grange 1866 is within walking distance to not only one but four MRT Station, namely the Orchard MRT Station, Somerset MRT Station, the upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT Station and Great World MRT Station of Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL). Drivers can use either the Central Expressway (CTE) or Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) to get around from Grange 1866 to other part of the island.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Grange 1866..
Aspiring home owners may now view and download Grange 1866 Floor Plan & Grange 1866 E-Brochure.
Book An Appointment to view Grange 1866 ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Grange 1866 Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.